Ketogenic Diet Plans – Keto Menu, Meal Plans
Ketogenic Diet Plans (Keto Diet Menu Keto Diet Meal Plans): Jokes apart, plus size is great if you can make it healthy. However, when your body weight begins to pose health risks, you need to do something fast! Uncontrolled weight gain can lead to an uneventful lifestyle. After tough exercises, strict dieting and costly weight loss supplements, if there is no positive result, keep reading.
Weight loss in the US is a national emergency! And at the center of current weight loss efforts are Keto Diets.
The ketogenic diet is a trending weight management idea to help people shed excess weight. It is a high-fat, low-carb diet plan known to promote fat loss and a healthy lifestyle. The efficiency of Ketogenic diet plans notwithstanding; several diet plans are trending that could confuse you without proper education.
This article will give you the exact information to choose your Keto diet menu to meet your weight loss goals.
Keto-diet friendly foods
What make a keto diet meal plan beneficial are the ingredients. These keto diet-friendly foods are selected because they meet the keto nutrient requirement. Since keto means less carb, more fat and moderate protein, the following foods are essential for an ideal keto diet menu:
- Full-fat dairy. Yoghurt, cream and butter.
- Full- fat cheese.Brie, mozzarella, cheddar, cream cheese and goat cheese.
- Healthy fats.Avocado oil, coconut oil, sesame oil, coconut butter and olive oil.
- Nut butter.Almond, natural peanut and cashew butter.
- Free-range chicken, turkey and whole eggs.
- Fatty fish.Wild-caught mackerel, salmon and herring.
- Grass-fed beef, pork, bison, organ meats and venison.
- Non-starchy vegetables.Peppers, greens, tomatoes, mushrooms and broccoli.
- Spices, pepper, lemon juice, vinegar, fresh herbs and Salt.
- Nuts and seeds.Pumpkin seeds, almonds, macadamia nuts, walnuts, flaxseeds and peanuts.
- Whole avocados can go with almost all meals or snacks.
Unless you are on a Keto diet meal plan sold through a weight loss program, play around with above keto-friendly foods.
Keto-diet friendly beverages
Keto-friendly beverage matches the right drink without sugar. The following is a list of beverages known to promote the ideals of ketogenic diets:
- Water: Water helps to hydrate the body; it’s an ideal beverage to accompany every healthy meal.
- Sparkling water. It is recommended to drink sparkling water in place of soda.
- Unsweetened green tea. Green tea is deliciously healthy with lots of health benefits.
- Unsweetened coffee. A creamy and unsweetened coffee compliments a healthy keto diet.
- Low-carb vodka. While alcohol is not a keto-friendly drink, however, a mix of soda water with tequila or vodka can spice up your table on a special day (but, don’t make a habit of it!)
A healthy ketogenic diet emphasizes strict compliance with the nutrient formula where you eat more of fat (high-fat), less of carbohydrate (low-carb), and consume moderate protein. You should cut down or eliminate sugar from your diet, including any beverage you drink. Water or the sparkling water and unsweetened coffee and green tea are fantastic to drink to stay healthy.